Saturday, February 12, 2011

Something for Momzah

So... I don't know about you but I have the greatest momma in the world. I would go so far as to say that she's better than your momma. (JK JK) I don't know your momma but still... mine is pretty awesome. Man, with all that fanfare I should probably save this entry for Mother's Day, huh? Oh well, it's happening today. I'll just have to rave about her again when that holiday comes. Alright... Momma's great. Covered that. If you haven't guess already, my nickname for her is Momzah. Where did it come from? I don't know. My brain? *shrug* Anyway. It's pretty cool because every time I say "Momzah!" her reply is "Yah-zuh?" Guess that's her way of saying yes. Might be lame to some but I like it. We have a great relationship. (As if you couldn't tell)


So, why all this rambling about my wonderful momma you might ask? Oh, it just leading up to show you this:




BAMM!




Alright, they may not be that impressive. But they were crafted by yours truly. I tell you though, the lighting in my kitchen - scratch that, virtually EVERYWHERE in my place - really does the pictures I take absolutely no justice at all! I mean, no matter where I go there's this dull yellow casting on every photo! I'm just sayin', good grief! The same in every room?? *pouting* Oh... umm... yeah... sorry about the ranting good people *using inside voice* I'm all better now. But they do look kinda professional with the recycled jewelry packaging, don't they?


I'm sure Momzah's gonna like them. After all, red is her favorite color. How could I possibly go wrong? And there is the repeat of the detail in her necklace with the square black beads. You might not be able to make it out that well but trust me, they're there. Of course I got those from where? Here's a hint: ♫ Intergalactic Planetary ♪♪ Planetary Intergalactic ♫ (lol) That's right. The Intergalactic Bead and Jewelry show. (No need for a link. It can be found in one of my previous post.) They are a belated Christmas present so I will try to get them to her BEFORE Mother's Day. Don't laugh. That's something I would do. Hand them to her on Mother's Day and tell her "Merry Christmas!" (lol)

I was going to put them on in order to model them but for some strange reason I want her to be the first to wear them. *shrug* I'm sure I'll get to model another pair in the near future. Not that you'll be waiting with great anticipation but I'll keep you posted her response. 

2 comments:

  1. What Momzah wouldn't like your creation? Even when children paint or draw something for their "Momzah," WE LOVE IT! It really doesn't matter if Christmas comes late or not at all, if there is a creative endeavor involved we are good! So keep creating, your Momzah awaits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... And I thought you'd forgotten all about my little endeavor here. You're soooo sweet! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete