Hello again. Gotta tell you, it's ever challenging to figure out what I'm going to blog about each day. I simply don't understand how someone can have that much to say about life... even if it is from a certain perspective. I've always felt that blogs were just a little pretentious. Not so much the helpful one but the "everything from my point of view" ones. As if the public is really THAT interested in what you have to say on the subject. To be even more honest, I'm still pretty uncomfortable with putting my thoughts into cyberspace for all (yeah right) to read. At the same time I do have plans for this blog and hope that it will segueway into something grander. (On a side note: Don't you just love when nouns are turned into verbs? Segueway... hilarious!) I'm thinking an edgier online magazine with a particular point of view... if such a thing exists. (More detail to come... as always) Something that addresses every aspect of life from the frivolous and fun to the sustantive and serious.
And that is the reason I chose this particular title for my blogging adventures. "... From a Certain Perspective" Although would say that I agree for the most part with this perceptive from which I write (Only makes sense that I would, right?) I will be the first to tell you that it is not mine. At least, it is not mine alone. It is shared (I would hope.) and it has a higher origin. With that said it is my hope that once things really get going I'll have meaningful input from others to share with my readers and not just mine. This would even include views and arguments that are not quite in line with the perspective displayed here. All are welcomed as long as they are respectful. Notice I DIDN'T say not offense. I'm not so concerned about being offended as I am disrespected and I do believe there's a difference.
Ideally, I'd like this to be a resource of sorts. A go-to reference for art, fashion, music, spiritual/godly matters and pretty much life in general. I know that sounds like quite a bit of work and I'm a little overwhelmed just writing it. But hopefully I'll be able to dedicate more time to it and it'll become a passion. A little help would be welcomed as well. I guess we'll see. I'm hoping that this is another venture I get involved with that just fizzles out after some time. But I guess I'm in control of that, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment