Today, it would seem that technology makes all things possible. Okay... how about most things? For a few years now, I've had the dream (one of many) of creating a magazine that addresses everything Life from a CERTAIN perspective. (Hence the title of this blog.) In my mind, this was something that would happen later in life. You know, after getting married, achieving the career and having the babies. Perhaps I would get into it when I was close to retirement, would have the capital to invest and was looking for that new challenge. Well... let's see. Not married... not one baby... and no real career to claim as of today's date. Yet here I am. Writing my first blog post and already telling the internet community more about myself than I ever thought I would.
What I hope to do through this blog is to discuss views (and possible arguments) that get muddled by what I simply like to call foolishness. (We'll discuss foolishness in more detail later.) Since this IS my blog, I imagine I will be doing a majority of the sharing and teaching. But I look forward to doing some learning as well. There will be plenty of lighthearted subjects such as my excitement over creating a new knitting pattern or learning a new piece of music. But there will also be more meaningful content related to social issues and the responsibility of the People (the true government). And it will all come to you from a Certain Perspective...
You should know by now that I just couldn't let this pass! Can't wait to see what's in that brain of yours...well that very creative brain of yours!!!
ReplyDeleteYou don't know how much I appreciate your support! Hope I can generate some traffic to this site. That would be awesome. Thanx again :o)
ReplyDelete