It's Molotov Time! (Why My CPA Dumped Me)
So I've decided to start a new thing called Molotov Time! This is where I discuss my view of Molotov Mitchell's commentary on WND (World Net Daily) called For the Record. Yep. I'll be doing my commentary on HIS commentary. Molotov Mitchell, whose given name is said to be Jason Mitchell, is the president of Illuminati Pictures production company and a self-described Christian supremacist. He is also a rather controversial political commentator. He puts out a video segment every Monday pertaining to current events and often shares a little history as well.
 |
| Why My CPA Dumped Me |
This week's episode (title listed above) was about how he had to school his certified public accountant regarding the whole 'Birther' issue. A moment to education those who may not be familiar. The term 'Birthers' refers to those who do not believe that President Barack Obama was born in these United States. They believe he was born in Kenya and there's been a huge cover-up. Because of this, they believe Obama should not be president. There you go. Molotov got into a discussion with his CPA where they ended up disagreeing and in the end, his CPA pretty much told him to go get his taxes done elsewhere.
I'm aware of the requirements for one to become president: at least thirty-five years old and native-born American. While I am a believer that we have these requirements for a reason I kinda side with the CPA who said Obama had already supplied the requested birth certificate and that there were more important issues to pursue at this time. There's the wonder of Obamacare, the out of control federal spending, our involvement in the civil wars of other countries... we all know the list goes on and on. Molotov's argument is that Obama is a usurper and an impostor. Molotov sees the office of president as the highest office attainable and as such should be subject to as much safeguarding as possible. He also does not believe that the president supplied a copy of his birth certificate stating where he was actual born but just proof that he was born. In addition, Molotov asks, "If the Obama is hiding this from us, what else could he be hiding?"
What are your thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment