![]() |
| Ree as a photogenic teenager |
![]() |
| Ree Drummond today |
This woman does everything: cooks, homeschools her children, is a photographer, tends a garden and is madly in love with her husband whom she's given the name Marlboro Man. May I submit as evidence of her love: the haiku she posted on his birthday. This site is so professional looking and clearly displays everything that she is about. There are the following tabs (in alphabetical order, mind you): Bath & Beauty; Cleaning out My Closet - where she gives away items to fortunate viewers; Design - where she addresses Interior Design ideas, Fashion, Gardening, Gift Ideas and My Favorite Things - where she discusses the use of items that make her everyday life easier.
She has tasteful advertisement running along the side and across the top. Even the color combinations she's chosen are calming and in short... I wanna be like her when I grow up.


No comments:
Post a Comment