Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Generating Traffic

How do I encourage my audience (as small as it is) to visit another blog site? If I had the know-how I'd do a screen shot of the site and rave about how wonderful the site is. This site is called I Believe Live. I do believe the  "About this Page" section says it all: [This site was] Created for the Christian purpose of honoring Jesus Christ. If you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of the living God then now is the time to show your faith. The Bible teaches us that he that confesses the name of Jesus Christ before men will all so be confessed by Christ in heaven. Together we can talk about the church and the will of God. Give God the praise!!! 


In addition to the posting of thought-provoking arguments, there is the opportunity to purchase apparel and accessories with a moral message. Here's a little shameless advertising.
Don't Wait until It's Too Late T-shirt
So go check this site out. Get involved in some meaningful conversation regarding the Word of God and the Christian walk. And don't forget to purchase yourself an edgy T-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment