Nope. Big dogs are the way to go. At least for me, they're the way to go. So what type of big bruiser appeals to me most? That has actually changed over time. When I was younger I thought that the German Shephard was the perfect dog. To this day, I cannot tell you why I thought so. It may be because it was the first dog with which I ever had any contact. But for whatever reason I do remember thinking that. When I had my first German Shephard experience it seemed like there were about twenty or thirty puppies and they were everywhere - on the couch, under the couch, behind the door. Seemed like you couldn't take a step in this person's house without stepping on a little puppy tail or paw. So I just curled up on the couch and stared down in wonder at all the adorableness. Picture seeing this everywhere you looked.
![]() |
| Can you even stand the cuteness?? |
My family ended taking three puppies home. Until they were potty-trained, we kept them in a large cardboard box that was lined with a blanket and near the back door. So this next picture is pretty close to what greeted me when I came home from school everyday.
![]() |
| Can anybody say, "Awwwwwww"? |


No comments:
Post a Comment