| Ultimate Slider Challenge at Chompie’s |
If I remember correctly, this challenge consisted of twelve steamed mini beef patties with cheese and grilled onions as well as a POUND (I might be exaggerating) of fried onion strings that he was supposed to be able to put down in thirty minutes. I do believe food won this one.
| Eagle's Deli Burger Challenge at Eagle's Deli in Boston |
This monstrosity is made up of eight 1/4 or 1/2 pound beef patties, slices after slice of cheese and too much bacon. And don't forget about the fries. So many that you need two plates?? Forget about it. He's a Crazy Man! with a cast iron stomach! And I do believe he managed to win this one. Had an entire hour... I think.
| "Ludicrous Wings" Challenge at The Chicken or the Egg |
Doesn't even look like that much food does it? Well the second type of challenge category is fiery. Here is where Adams's expected to eat something insanely hot. Please allow me to say Crazy Man! once again. Crazy Man! And these are made special with habanero pepper extract and what they call "satan's blood". (The devil is a lie.)
You know what? I've gotten COMPLETELY off topic. Is anyone wondering what all this extreme eating has to do with breakfast on a burger? I'm beginning to. All this Man v. Food business was supposed to serve as an intro to this...
| Steak 'n Shake's Royale Steakburger |
Does anyone else see what I see? There is bacon and egg on this burger! Hence, breakfast on a burger. While I was eating this deliciousness (Yes, I know that fast food is the devil -- Been mentioning him a lot in this post, huh?) I was taken back to an episode of Man v. Food where hashbrowns as well as a fried egg were put on a burger. So I figured I would use that show as an introduction. Got carried away, I guess. Oh well. There you go. Not usually a fan Steak 'n Shake but I guess I recommending this burger. It was pretty good by it Actually, I usually call them Choke 'n Puke *shrug* I don't think there's any smooth way to end this post after that bit of information so I'm just gonna end it. Tah.
No comments:
Post a Comment